Red Hill Elementary
- Technology-rich learning environment including 1:1 iPads in most grade levels, SMART boards, and an integrated technology set-up in each classroom.
- Rigorous, research-based curricular programs including Cognitively Guided Instruction (CGI) math, Balanced Literacy and Orton Gillingham Phonics .
- Engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) offerings and a Robotics Team! The Red H Innovation Lab houses Beebot and Ozobot coding robots, Osmo interactive learning tools, a green screen studio, Lego stations and more!
- Spectacular, community-built learning garden allows students to participate in hands-on learning activities, planting, harvesting, composting and more!
- Arts education in all grade levels with Art Masters. All 3rd-5th grade students participate in a weekly music program, including voice, strings, and recorders.